Be the first to review this product
Savage Gear SG2 2500H FD Fishing Reel
Savage Gear SG2 2500H FD Reel
Made from a super strong graphite composite material that offers strength, lightweight and corrosion resistance, the SG2 is an affordable spinning reel that’s built to last. It features many unique technological advances that you would not expect to find on a reel at this price point including our proprietary DuraGrease that protects against corrosion and wear, an aluminium handle with soft-touch knob, custom made T-clip that’s easy to use, and a spare graphite spool. You’ll struggle to find a better entry-level spinning reel with as many unique features as the SG2 for such good value!
- Graphite Reinforced Composite (GRC) body and rotor
- T-shaped line clip
- 5+1 steel ball bearings
- Diecast aluminium handle
- Soft-touch handle knob
- Aluminium spool
- Spare graphite spool
- Size: 2500H
- Drag: FD
- BB: 5+1 BB
- Weight: 245g
- Gear ratio: 6:2:1
- Spool capacity: 150m/0.20mm
- Line retrieve: 82cm
- Drag force: 10.5kg
- AeroLip - the Aero Lip is designed to help anglers vastly increase their casting distance and accuracy. The specific, fine-tuned angle of the lip allows the line to leave the spool with far less friction when casting than in standard reels.
- DuraGrease – a unique, proprietary grease developed especially for Savage Gear reels that protect the gearing from corrosion and wear. The grease is steam resistant, water and saltwater resistant and operates between -30˚C to 160˚C, which should cover just about any fishing situation on planet Earth. It’s also biodegradable. With Dura Grease, reels will perform at their best for longer.
- DuraOil - a proprietary oil developed especially for Savage Gear that offers excellent protection for the components of a reel against corrosion and wear. Dura Oil works by creating a special film around treated parts, which shields them from a whole host of hostile forces including damage, debris, water and wear.
- DynamicLine Management - thanks to enabling extended spool lift, DLM means that the line will be perfectly distributed over the entire spool. This is a key feature on many modern spinning reels and supports improved drag function, allowing anglers to make longer and more accurate casts.
- Friction Control System 1 - this drag system uses oiled, felt drag washers, which offer a smooth and strong performance.
- Graphite Reinforced Composite Body & Rotors - GRC rotors and bodies are made from a super strong graphite composite material that is also designed to be durable, lightweight and corrosion resistant. Bodies and rotors made from this material are tough, stable and built to last.
- T-Clip - this custom-made line clip is designed to be incredibly easy to use and offers just the right amount of tension to hold the line securely in place behind it.
- Torque Shift 1 - a diecast gearing system for long-lasting and durable performance. It smoothly and efficiently transfers power from the handle directly to the reel’s rotor.
Big Bill's Fishing Shack is committed to despatching orders quickly and efficiently. Paid orders placed by 15:00 UK time on Monday-Friday will be mailed the same day**. In the unlikely event an item on your order is out of stock, you will be notified immediately by email. (**some items are ordered or manufactured to order as will take longer to despatch, it will specify in the product description).
Your personal details are kept ONLY for processing orders. All your account details can be deleted or modified at any time. We need you to give Big Bill's Fishing Shack permission before we use your details to send you any communication. See our privacy statement.
We offer free shipping to mainland UK on orders over £50, some larger items may not be eligible for this, please read the product description in full.
We use a selection of couriers to get your products to you, these vary depending on the size of the item, the destination of delivery, and whether it is a priority delivery or standard delivery.
Current couriers we use are as follows; Yodel, Parcel Force, DPD, DX.
In the rare occasion we cannot efficiently ship to your address, you may be contacted after the sale regarding shipping surcharge.
Some items are made to order or ordered in especially, these items will be clearly marked and unavailable for same-day despatch or next-day delivery. In some circumstances, we may contact you regarding these items, their delivery, or their despatch date.
Big Bill's Fishing Shack accepts the following Credit & Debit Cards via paypal (on the paypal screen select pay by card):
- Google Pay
- Apple pay
Credit Card Security
Security for sensitive credit card information is a top priority. NO credit card data is stored on the Big Bill's Fishing Shack website itself. When you make a payment online through the checkout, Stripe and Paypal both provide a secure, encrypted gateway between www.bigbillsfishingshack.co.uk and your stripe or PayPal account so online purchasing and your credit card details are always safe.
Discounts and Promotions
Any promotions or discounts will be highlighted on the website. If you have a promotional code or wish to take advantage of a discount deal, each will be applied in the shopping basket and on checkout pages.
If you are dissatisfied with any goods that you have ordered, Big Bill's Fishing Shack will exchange them or give you a full refund provided that the items are returned within 30 days in their original packaging and condition.
Return Period and Charges
There is a maximum of 30 days to return an item, commencing from the date of delivery.
Christmas gifts ordered between December 1st and December 20th may be returned up to January 21st.
Please allow 10 days for delivery and acceptance of returned goods, Big Bill's Fishing Shack does not refund the cost of returning goods unless the product is damaged.
If you return your entire order to Big Bill's Fishing Shack, we will refund the standard shipping cost to ship it to you (excludes order upgrade Next Day), if the item is simply not wanted or ordered in error we do not refund shipping in this instance.
You can advise Big Bill's Fishing Shack you are returning goods by email via [email protected]
Please include the following details:
- Your invoice number (you can find this in the top left of your invoice.)
- Reason for returning the goods.
Please include in the parcel a piece of paper with your name, address, and a contact telephone number to speed up the return of your product and to avoid delays.
Returns Process & Insurance
UK customers should return goods via Collect Plus where possible or use a service like Parcel Monkey, if you are unsure please contact us for advise.
International customers please return goods using a prepaid, insured, traceable method, clearly marking your package RETURNED GOODS to avoid delays at Customs. Please retain shipping documentation so in the event that your postal carrier loses the parcel you will be able to claim off them.
We will advise you by email as soon as we receive your returned parcel and process your request for either a refund or replacement as quickly as possible - definitely no later than 30 days from receipt.
Refunds will be credited to the credit/debit card/Paypal account used to pay for the original order, Big Bill's Fishing Shack will inform you as soon as the refund has been processed.
Big Bill's Fishing Shack cannot be held responsible for parcels that are lost in transit when being returned, they are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product
- Savage Gear Seeker ISP 6.8cm 12g Fluo/Green/YellowSpecial Price £5.95 Regular Price £9.99
- Savage Gear Seeker ISP 9.8cm 23g Fluo/Green/YellowSpecial Price £4.95 Regular Price £8.99